Asha Speech and Hearing Clinic
Four Decades of experience in Hearing Aids, Cochlear Implant, Speech Problem and Hearing Problem
For more than four decades, Asha Speech and Hearing Clinic is related with Hearing Aids, Cochlear Implant and speech related problems. Numerous patients irrespective of their age groups have been regularly treated at Asha Speech & Hearing clinic for Stammering, Misarticulation, Delayed Speech & Language (DSL), Dysarthria, Aphasia etc.
We have all the products and brands related with hearing aids like Phonak, Widex, Siemens, GNResound, Starkey and many more.
Asha Speech and Hearing Clinic in collaboration with Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (SGRH) started Cochlear implant program way back in year 2000. We are the first in North India to implant with multi-channel cochlear implants. Since the time, more than 1000 children and adults have been implanted. To the date, clinic has one of the largest and most comprehensive databases in the field, following patients for as long as 17 years.Our Cochlear Implant Clinic is world renowned. We also have patients from international destinations like Mauritius, Amsterdam, Bangladesh.
- First Cochlear Implant program of North India initiated in 2001, in association with Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
- State of art diagnostic tools and audiology test battery followed
- Trained and experienced Audiology and Habilitation team
- Universal Newborn Hearing Screening Programme (since year 2000)
- 1000+ cochlear implant recipients
- 95% pediatric (youngest implanted at 8months)
- 5% adult ( oldest implanted at 83years)
- First Floor- Habilitation rooms and Resource room for speech therapy, Conference Room,Rooms for Skype Sessions
- Ground Floor- Consultation rooms, Reception and Waiting Area, Accounts Department, Customer Care
- Basement- Audiology Department with 8*8 sound booth room with the facility of Visual Reinforcement Audiometry (VRA), Play Audiometry, Impedance Audiometry, BERA, OAE, ASSR and Hearing Aid Trials
800+ cochlear Implants recipients
- Our recipients are spread not only in India but all over the world. Destinations like Delhi, UP, Bihar, Northeast, Haryana, Rajasthan, J&K, Malaysia, Nepal, West Indies, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nigeria, Afganistan, South Africa have our recipients .
- Dedicated Service Specialist- Ms Parul Malik has been associated with us since last 10 years . Very dedicatedly, she helps in post-operative care and maintenance of the sound processors for all the recipients.
- Asha Agarwal, Director
- Anju Kochhar, Senior Speech Habilitationist, 18 years
- Shivani Arora, BASLP, Audiologist - 8 years
- Vikrant Kumar, B.Sc.(Audiology),DHLS - 13 years
- Parul Malik, Product Specialist, 10 years
- Vandana Bhardwaj, Rehabilitation Professional & Counsellor - 13 years
- Samiksha Maken, Cochlear Implant Habilitationist, 9 years
- Priyanka Singh, BASLP, M.B.A, Clinical Audiologist
- Most of the recipients are integrated in mainstream school.
- Many of them have excelled in academic performance.
- Many of them have excelled in activities like swimming, painting, skating, dance.