Cochlear Implant Wireless Accessories & Hearing Aids Wireless Accessories
Multi Mic or Mini Mic
It is an additional accessory which connects directly to your cochlear implant and/or wireless hearing aid and extends the hearing range by up to 25 metres (80 feet) in clear line of sight. It works as Micro Mic and also doubles as a table microphone, connects with loop and FM systems, and has a mini-jack input to turn your hearing aids into headphones. It connects with both cochlear implant and hearing aids together for simultaneous bilateral stimulation.
It offers features such as Directional microphones for one-to-one conversations or omni-directional microphone for use in large groups. Up to 11 hours of talk time on a single battery charge. It recharges in three hours with included charger. It offers FM connectivity and Built-in telecoil.
This accessory can be used to directly stream your calls to your hearing aid or cochlear implant so you can attend to calls with handsfree and enjoy maximum speech clarity.
Key features it offers- Stream phone calls directly to your sound processor. Listen to music or videos from your smartphone or tablet, listen to GPS navigation in your car. Use your smartphone’s voice command to even composing text messages.
For better sound clarity and perception of sounds coming from TV, your hearing aid can be connected to TV and the sound will be directly streamed into your aids. Experience a night in front of the TV without the need for captions or turning the volume up to uncomfortable levels with others in the room.
This accessory can be used to make your cochlear implant water proof and you can go for swimming in pool or in rains without worrying about your processor getting damaged. Transforms your sound processor into a water-resistant hearing device with Aqua+. Offers protection in water up to three meters deep for two hours.
- Snugfit: for a firmer fit on the ear, especially for active adults. Available in three sizes.
- Koala Clip: clip-on retention for babies and younger children who cannot keep the processor on their ear with Snugfit or Hugfit.
Safety Cord: a convenient way to prevent losing a sound processor if it comes off your ear.
- Earhooks: comfortably secures the sound processor to your ear. Available in three different sizes.
- Hugfit™: for a firmer fit on the ear, especially for infants and children. Available in three different sizes.
- Headworn adaptor: holds your sound processor and coil so you can temporarily wear them on your head if you want to give your ear a rest at the end of the day.
- Tamperproof Earhook: small earhook for young children for extra peace of mind for parents and carers.
- Earmold Adaptor: allows you to attach a custom earmold to your sound processor.